English | Español | العربية | 中文 | Kreyòl Ayisyen | 한국어 | русский

Search Documents Required to Apply for New York City, New York State, and Federal Health and Human Service Benefit Programs.


Required Documents

Required Documents
Return to Home Page
From this page, you can search for required documents for a specific type of program. Select the checkboxes next to the programs for which you are searching, and click 'Search'. You may need to scroll down to see your results.
Check ProgramProgramCheck ProgramProgram
Select All
Cash Assistance
Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (Federal and New York State)/New York City Child Care Tax Credit
Child Care
Child Tax Credit (Federal)/Empire State Child Credit (New York State)
Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
Comprehensive After School System of NYC (COMPASS NYC)
Disability Rent Increase Exemption (DRIE)
Disabled Homeowners' Exemption (DHE)
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) (Federal, New York State and New York City)
Family Planning Benefit Program (FPBP)
Head Start
Health Insurance assistance
Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
In-School Youth Employment Program (ISY)
New York State Unemployment Insurance
Nurse-Family Partnership (for first time pregnant women)
NYCHA Resident Economic Empowerment and Sustainability (REES)
School Meals
School Tax Relief (STAR)
Section 8 Housing Assistance
Senior Citizen Homeowners' Exemption (SCHE)
Senior Citizen Rent Increase Exemption (SCRIE)
Senior Employment Services (SES)
Summer Meals
Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP)
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Universal Prekindergarten (UPK)
Veterans' Exemption
Women, Infants and Children (WIC)

Help Getting Required Documents

To get many of the benefits or services described in ACCESS NYC, you will need different forms of identification. Below are links for instructions and application forms for different identification documents.
Return to Home Page